Friday, March 1, 2024

The Late Night Soul Mixes

I recently put together a group of soul and funk mixes. I made them into their own group... Late Night Soul as part of my Final Version series. Most of the songs on these hour and a half mixes were on several of my Soul/Funk eight hour mega mixes I made over the years. Now they are broken down into smaller digestible chunks of music.

I started out planning to do one mix of more quiet soul music that would be part of the Reflections series but I kept going and I kept getting more funky. I had been listening to the mostly instrumental Funky Jams mixes which definitely influenced me into this direction. Then I kept doing them over the course of a couple of weeks. 

  • Could It Be
  • Forever Came Today
  • Getting Uptown
  • I Believe
  • Let's Get It On
  • My Thang Too
  • Walk With Me
  • Won't Nobody Listen

No comments: