Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Another Spring Day in March

Today was another very nice spring day in early March. It was 71 degrees again too. Since it was two nice days in a row there weren't as many people out and about seemingly taking the day off from work like yesterday.

I spent some time in the morning sitting on the front porch reading. Then I did some work in the backyard. Becky went to the studio in the morning and then after lunch we went for a walk in Delaware Park. It was busy but not as much as yesterday. When Becky was up taking her nap in the afternoon I was sitting in the backyard reading where there were lots of birds singing and squirrels running around.

It was too warm again in the sunroom and the temperature there was up to 88 degrees. I was almost ready to open up the windows and put in some screens but it is too early yet. There will be some cold days coming.

By evening it had clouded over and there was the beginnings of some rain. The temperature was starting to go down too. My phone was giving me a weather report that tomorrow it would be 27 degrees colder. 

It looks like it's back to a regular March week coming up.

No comments: