Monday, March 4, 2024

March 4th - A Spring Day

Today was an amazing spring day. I think everyone in Buffalo was happy. The temperature went up to 71 degrees. When Becky was over at the studio this morning I was out in the backyard doing some cleanup. 

I had a doctor appointment in the early afternoon out in Amherst. I drove out Main Street though Williamsville with my car windows open. I saw many people walking around in shorts and short sleeve shirts. I even saw a couple of convertibles. The folks at the doctor's office were talking about wishing they were outside enjoying the great weather.

While I was out at the doctors Becky went for a walk in Delaware Park and said it was crazy there with all the people walking along the ring road. When I got home I set up the chairs both on the front porch and in the backyard. We sat in both and enjoyed the fantastic weather. I sat and read both in the front and the back.

It was amazing to see all of the spring flowers that were getting very anxious to bloom. The backyard was full of the sounds of birds. There were some flies too. It was actually too warm to sit in the enclosed sunroom and too early in the season to open the windows. It was about 86 degrees in there today which is why I got out those backyard chairs.

No comments: