Tuesday, March 12, 2024

The Eye Drops

Today I started with the eye drops. One day before the surgery. Two of the three medications and I keep track of them with my chart. 

I also have a fourth eye drop that I have been using for the past several months.

I've never been good a putting drops in my eyes but lately I've learned how to do it good. I've had to learn. 

Starting tomorrow I will be having a lot more drops in my eyes over the month.

Time to go to bed soon. It's an early day tomorrow with an appointment at the surgery center at 6 am down in West Seneca. 

The eye drops

  • Pred Forte - PrednisolOne Acetate - the steroid.
  • Acuvail - Ketorolac Tromethammine - NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug)
  • Vigamox - Moxifloxicin - antibiotic
  • Brimonidine Tartrate - glaucoma

No comments: