Friday, March 29, 2024

Driving Without Glasses

I ran some errands yesterday and it was the first time in my life I drove a car without wearing glasses... oh, I did try out driving with my new big black freebee sunglasses the nurse gave me. 
It did feel a little weird but I could really see well. Much better than I have the past year or so. My eyes have a ways to go for a full recovery.

Today I had an eye doctor appointment out on Sheridan Drive at 8 am. I was on the road a little before 7:30. It was a quick and easy drive because it was Good Friday and there wasn't much traffic on the roads. I did run into some serious early morning sunrise glare when I was driving toward the sun. These sunglasses were absolutely necessary because of that very intense glare.

It was much better driving home. No glare at all. 

No comments: