Thursday, March 21, 2024

20/20 Vision

Today I had my post op appointment with the surgeon following my second cataract surgery yesterday. Everything went well and my eyes are feeling good. The tech gave me an eye exam and both eyes were 20/20 which she said was extraordinary on the day after surgery. My meeting with the surgeon was good and we talked about the surgery, the recovery and what to expect in the future especially with my need for reading glasses.

The glasses I recently had made for my computer that had a mid-range prescription have now become useless. I can't see anything with them. I got one of Becky's reading glasses and I can use them for working on the computer, up close reading and looking at my cell phone. It's weird now needing reading glasses when I didn't need them prior to my surgery. The doctor said I would eventually need reading glasses and I was lucky to not have needed them up until now. This is all going to take some getting use to. In the meantime it's nice not having to wear my glasses all the time.

Started looking at reading glasses on Amazon. Quite the assortment.

No comments: