Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Some Multitasking with the Phillies

Tonight I was doing a little multitasking. The Phillies were playing the Atlanta Braves in Philadelphia. The series was tied 1-1. The Phils were kicking ass and won the game 10-2. They had six home runs. I was enjoying a couple of beers from Cape May Brewing while watching the game on my laptop and was also writing blog posts about the past few days of medical tests, scans and discussions. 

I'm glad I have the option and the ability to do more than one thing at a time. I like watching sports on TV but I'd rather be doing something else at the same time. I'm watching the Phillies even now as I write this. I usually don't want to sit and watch a game focusing all my attention on it. I just don't really care that much about sports anymore. It's nice entertainment but I don't feel any real commitment or strong feelings about the outcomes. Even for the hometown teams. I just don't care that much but it is nice to have the option to pay attention somewhat.

It's also nice to watch the Phillies in the playoffs.

No comments: