Thursday, October 5, 2023

Brewers Outlet Again

Usually when we're visiting Katie in Philly I walk over to the Brewers Outlet sometime to pick up some beer. I've used a baby stroller to carry it back or just carried it in a bag. Not this time. I drove over because of the weather and also because my back has been bothering me sometimes when walking. I also usually bring down some Buffalo beer. This time I brought an assorted 12 pack from Community Beer Works.

I like to go there and pick up some Philly regional beer to take back to Buffalo with me. I did that last week. They have a great selection there and this time I grabbed an assorted 12 pack from Cape May Brewing Co that included a lager, an IPA, a hazy pale ale and a Belgian style wit beer. Three each. Looking forward to giving them a taste.

I've written about Brewers Outlet before and have described my experience and love for this place back in the 1970's when it was our go to beer outlet. Brewers Outlet Mt Airy 

No comments: