Saturday, December 19, 2020

Nutella

Becky and I have been living together for over 44 years and this week she came home with a jar of Nutella for the very first time. She got it to use in a new recipe for Christmas cookies she's making. Last year in Scotland I had Nutella for the first time. It was served on waffles with bananas for breakfast in our hotel in Edinburgh. We loved it. I think I may have had a taste of it once before at my sister's house sometime in the 1980's. I remember her raving about it but it was just a little taste and we never had any since until that amazing breakfast.

So now we have Nutella in the house and I want to make some waffles. Actually, I want to put some Nutella on everything.

Here is a picture of the cookies Becky made with the Nutella. They also contained peanut butter, pecans and M&Ms. Very tasty.

No comments: