Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Last Night

There was a Bills game last night? On Monday Night Football? Against the New England Patriots? I guess I wasn't paying attention again. This certainly isn't the first time I forgot about an important Bills game. Last week I was completely unaware that they won the American Conference East. Didn't watch the game. Didn't know it was on. Didn't know it was important. Oh well.

It's not like this hasn't happened before. I've already written about new phenomenon in my life since I retired. I called the article Sports or Lack Thereof and last night was another example.

So this was the biggest night in Bills history of the past twenty years and I was blissfully unaware. The Bills beating the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football and I was watching a documentary on the Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi that was filmed mostly in Barcelona where I spent some time in the Navy.  Then later I was online shopping for WIFI gear while the Bills were romping all over New England in New England. Yikes. The Bills never crossed my mind.

I guess this will go on through the playoffs but I'll try to watch some of the games and of course the Super Bowl if the Bills were to advance that far.

And then there will be the occasional basketball or hockey game I'll watch over the next few months... maybe.

No comments: