Friday, March 10, 2023

NA Beers

Sometimes this is exactly what I need and want. A non-alcohol IPA from Rescue Club Brewery. This is my favorite NA beer and they make a nice pilsner too.

Some other of my favorite NA beers are Special Effects Hoppy Amber from Brooklyn Brewery, Run Wild IPA from Athletic Brewing and Hazy AF from Brew Dog Brewing.

There are also good NA beers from Guinness, Lagunitas, Heineken and Weihenstephaner. 

I just don't drink beer the way I used to and will often have a regular beer followed by an NA. It's nice to have that option and it's good that some bars and restaurants are starting to carry a decent NA which hasn't always been the case. There are still plenty of places that will only have a Labatts or Bud NA.

Now we keep some NA beers in the house at all times. Becky enjoys a good NA too and so do Katie and Sean. I feel heathier too.

No comments: