Tuesday, March 7, 2023

All You Need Is Love - Songs 1967

Another mix of songs from that year with the summer of love. Another one of my favorite years in music.

Interesting year for The Beatles and lots more psychedelic pop. I discovered the Velvet Underground too.

A little over an hour and a half of music and a link to the Spotify playlist.

All You Need Is Love - Songs 1967

  1. All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
  2. Love Is All Around – The Troggs
  3. Sunshine Of Your Love – Cream
  4. Somebody To Love – Jefferson Airplane
  5. The Letter – The Box Tops
  6. I Think We’re Alone Now – Tommy James & The Shondells
  7. California Nights – Lesley Gore
  8. Have You Seen Her Face – The Byrds
  9. A Girl Like You – The Rascals
  10. The Look Of Love – Dusty Springfield
  11. Baby, I Love You – Aretha Franklin
  12. Your Precious Love – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
  13. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – The Four Seasons
  14. Sit Down, I Think I Love You – The Mojo Men
  15. Bye, Bye Baby – Big Brother & The Holding Company
  16. Love Me Two Times – The Doors
  17. Baby, Now That I Found You – The Foundations
  18. She – The Monkees
  19. Bold As Love – The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  20. We Love You – The Rolling Stones
  21. Colour Of My World – The Attack
  22. Paper Sun – Traffic
  23. She Does Everything For Me – The Zombies
  24. Never My Love – The Association
  25. Susan – The Buckinghams
  26. Jennifer Eccles – The Hollies
  27. Here Comes My Baby – Cat Stevens
  28. One – Harry Nilsson
  29. Red Red Wine – Neil Diamond
  30. Massachusetts – Bee Gees
  31. Femme Fatale – The Velvet Underground

No comments: