Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Pumpkin Pie in a Glass

This is my first Pumking Imperial Pumpkin Ale of the season from Southern Tier. It is something I enjoy every year. Printed on the four pack container is "pumpkin pie in a glass". Indeed. It is my favorite pumpkin ale. I had some of New Belgium's Atomic Pumpkin Spicy Release last month and I still have a couple of cans left. Very tasty too. 

The first time I checked in this beer on Untppd was in November 2014 and I've had it every year since.

We recently got a couple of books on Barcelona and we are planning a trip there next year. It was one of my favorite places I visited fifty years ago while in the Navy.

I was watching the Phillies lose to San Diego 8-5 in another window on my laptop while writing this post. Series tied 1-1. 

No comments: