Thursday, October 27, 2022

Back in the Sunroom

It's a sunny afternoon in late October and our sitting in our backyard sunroom enjoying the day. It's about 47 degrees outside but the temperature in here is 80 degrees with the sun shining in the windows. The music is playing.

I winterized the room last week during our nice warm weather, took down the screens and sealed the windows. I rearranged the room to once again be used during the winter. This will be the third year I've done this which has actually been a pandemic response thing. For a couple of decades I always just stored lawn furniture, wheel barrels and stuff in this room and locked it up for the winter. I still have a little more to do here which includes taking the good chairs from the porch after Halloween and bringing them back here to the sunroom. The chairs in here now and a couple more still in the backyard will then go into the shed behind the sunroom. 

I have the music playing some of the Paste sampler CDs I wrote about last month when I brought them out to the sunroom. 

It is very pleasant out here today. Later this evening Becky and I are going out to dinner at Trattoria Aroma. We're trying to get back to our pre-pandemic retirement going out to dinner routine which was at least once a week.

Right before I came out here Becky and I did a walk through the neighborhood. It was a little chilly but very nice. Got to keep moving.

No comments: