Saturday, October 15, 2022

I'm The Wolfman

I'm The Wolfman - Monster Vision Mix. Another reworking of an old Halloween mix. Ran it through Audacity and created a one MP3 file mix.

Lots of creepy classics.



  • I'm The Wolfman - The Fuzztones
  • Goo Goo Muck - The Cramps
  • Ghouls Night Out - The Misfits
  • Running Through My Nightmares - The Chesterfield Kings
  • Night Of The Sadist - Larry & The Blue Notes
  • Gary Gilmore's Eyes - The Adverts
  • I Put A Spell On You - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
  • Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett
  • Witch Doctor - David Seville
  • The Twilight Zone - The Ventures
  • Timothy - The Buoys
  • He's Evil - The Kinks
  • Witchy Woman - Eagles
  • Voodoo Child - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
  • Magic Man - Heart
  • Spooky - Lydia Lunch
  • I Am Stretched Out On Your Grave - Sinead O'Connor
  • Tubular Bells Part 1 - Mike Oldfield
  • The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash
  • Dealing With The Devil - Imelda May
  • Devil Doll - X
  • Devil In My Car - The B-52's
  • Transylvania - Creature With The Atom Brain
  • Halloween - Siouxsie & The Banshees

No comments: