Friday, February 11, 2022

Community Pack

Getting ready for the Super Bowl this weekend with an assorted 12 pack from Community Beer Works that Becky picked up from the market this week along with a six pack of Heineken 00 which is their NA beer. I still have a few 8 Days A Week blonde ale from Southern Tier Brewing so I'm all set for awhile.

Sean and Ashley with baby Andrew are coming into town for a few days too. Becky and I are so excited to see that little guy. We see new pictures of him almost every day and several times a week we do a video chat with them usually when he is getting his bath. It will be fun to hold him.

We haven't been to a local brewery in some time. We did stop at Resurgence last summer in their outdoor patio for a beer and a bite to eat. It was during that mandated food and drink period because of covid. Bars and anything establishment selling beer, wine or liquor were required to sell food to anyone purchasing alcohol. Not sure of that rationale but it is long gone.

I also haven't filled my growler from a local brewery in over two years now. I will change that soon. No beer club in two years too.

No comments: