Thursday, February 29, 2024

Godzilla VHS Box Set

While digging through boxes of "stuff" on the third floor I came across a bunch of VHS tapes including a box set of Godzilla movies. Five of them. I really don't remember where or when we got this set. Maybe from Sean. 

Unfortunately we don't have any working VHS player right now. I just threw out one the other day that had a tape jammed in it... a recorded copy of Journey to the Center of the Earth. I tried turning it on to see if I could clear the jam but it wouldn't work. Trashed. 

Becky is going to see if there is any interest in this Godzilla set on e-Bay. 

The movies include:

  • Godzilla: King of the Monsters,1956
  • Godzilla Versus Mothra, 1964
  • Godzilla Versus Monster Zero, 1966
  • Godzilla's Revenge, 1969
  • Terror of Mechagodzilla, 1978

No comments: