Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Another Winter Sunny Day

Sunny days have been few and far between this winter which I already commented on last week but today is another winter sunny day and I am out in our backyard sunroom again doing some reading and listening to music. Actually I've been out there twice in the past few days. On Sunday I sat out there and wrote for about an hour and today I have a big book on my lap. 

Unfortunately the warmth in the sunroom is very fleeting. It is only comfortable for

an hour or so in mid afternoon as long as the sun stays out and there is no wind. But as the sun moves across the sky and starts to get lower I can feel the difference and I can see it clearly with the thermometer I installed in the room. So this winter I'm happy to get an hour or so out there on occasion. 


No comments: