Tuesday, August 23, 2022

The Look of Love - Songs 1983

And here is another mix of songs from my collection that were released in 1983. I pretty sure I played every song here during my time working at the Pastime Lounge. Definitely at least all but one or two. 

I would often play the long extended version of the opening song from ABC. It was a lot of fun and I really miss those days spinning records for people


The Look of Love - Songs 1983
  1. The Look of Love (Part One) - ABC
  2. Let's Dance - David Bowie
  3. You Are In My System - Robert Palmer
  4. Let The Music Play - Shannon
  5. Out Come The Freaks - Was Not Was
  6. Moody (Spaced Out) - ESG
  7. Blue Monday - New Order
  8. White Horse - Laid Back
  9. Telephone Operator - Pete Shelley
  10. Work For Love - Ministry
  11. I Love You - Yello
  12. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
  13. Sex (I'm A...) - Berlin
  14. Boys In Town - The Divinyls
  15. Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
  16. True Love Pt. #2 - X
  17. Barefoot Rock - The Blasters 
  18. Can't Get Next To You - The Nighthawks
  19. Riding With The King - John Hiatt
  20. Testify - Stevie Ray Vaughn
  21. New Orleans - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
  22. Somebody Like Me - The Ramones
  23. How Come - Dumptruck

No comments: