Wednesday, February 1, 2023

I Can Hear Music - Songs 1969

I Can Hear Music. Another mix of my music from 1969. Oh, the drama of John and Yoko back in 1969. I wonder what that lady in the picture is thinking?

I substituted non-Spotify Neil Young's Cinnamon Girl with the Crazy Horse version on the Spotify playlist upload and still runs a little over an hour and a half.

Here is a link to this mix on Spotify.



I Can Hear Music - Songs 1969

  1. I Can Hear Music – The Beach Boys
  2. The Ballad of John and Yoko – The Beatles
  3. Presence of the Lord – Blind Faith
  4. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes – Crosby, Stills & Nash
  5. He Ain’t Heavy He’s My Brother – The Hollies
  6. Try (Just A Little Bit Harder) – Janis Joplin
  7. With A Little Help From My Friends – Joe Cocker
  8. Ramble On – Led Zeppelin
  9. Gimme Shelter – The Rolling Stones
  10. Soul Sacrifice – Santana
  11. Rock Me – Steppenwolf
  12. Bad Scene – Ten Years After
  13. Eli’s Coming – Three Dog Night
  14. Crystal Blue Persuasion – Tommy James & The Shondells
  15. Paper Sun – Traffic
  16. I’m Free – The Who
  17. Spinning Wheel – Blood, Sweat & Tears
  18. Beginnings – Chicago
  19. Lovely To See You – The Moody Blues
  20. Cinnamon Girl – Neil Young
  21. Dark Eyed Woman – Spirit
  22. Rock of All Ages – Badfinger
  23. Listen to the Band – The Monkees
  24. (The) Happy Song – The Box Tops

No comments: