Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Just Like Me - Songs 1966

Another mix of songs from my collection released in the year 1966 when I was just getting started seriously buying albums and singles. This set has some soul music too which over the years would be a significant part of my collection.

I got that Paul Revere & The Raiders album in the summer of 1966 by winning a copy playing some game on the boardwalk in Wildwood on the Jersey shore.

This is another mix that evolved over time and now we have the final mix. Spotify link here.

Just Like Me - Songs 1966

  1. Just Like Me – Paul Revere & The Raiders
  2. Double Shot (Of My Baby’s Love) – The Swingin’ Medallions
  3. La La La La La – The Blendells
  4. Little Latin Lupe Lu – Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
  5. Money Won’t Change You – James Brown
  6. Knock On Wood – Eddie Floyd
  7. 634-5789 – Wilson Pickett
  8. You Don’t Know Like I Know – Sam & Dave
  9. I Got A Woman – Them
  10. Stupid Girl – The Rolling Stones
  11. Biff! Bang! Pow! – The Creation
  12. Taxman – The Beatles
  13. Spoonful – Cream
  14. In The Midnight Hour – The Young Rascals
  15. One More Heartache – Marvin Gaye
  16. Standing In The Shadows Of Love – The Four Tops
  17. You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
  18. (I’m A) Roadrunner – Jr. Walker & The All Stars
  19. She Put That Hurt On Me – Otis Redding
  20. Misty – Richard “Groove” Holmes
  21. Tide is High – The Paragons
  22. Sloop John B – The Beach Boys
  23. Homeward Bound – Simon & Garfunkel
  24. Sit Down I Think I Love You – Buffalo Springfield
  25. Straight Shooter – The Mamas & The Papas
  26. I Can’t Let Go – The Hollies
  27. When I Come Home – Spencer Davis Group
  28. Saturday’s Child – The Monkees
  29. Do You Still Love Me – The Dave Clark Five
  30. I’ll Keep Holding On – The Action
  31. Sugar and Spice – The Cryan Shames
  32. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat – Bob Dylan

No comments: