Monday, February 20, 2023

The Night Chill Mixes FV

Around this time last year I put together a series of Night Mega Mixes that each ran a little over ten hours each. There were six of them and I described the process in a post titled The Night Mixes. The starting point for those mixes was a series of mixes I put together in 2012 called The Night Chill mixes. They were redone in 2018 and ran an hour and a half each and there were five mixes. 

Now I've remade them again as part of my Final Mixes series and spent some time over the past month putting them together based on the previous mixes and the mega mixes as a starting point. They each run a little over an hour and a half and right now there are 20 of them. They are late night chill groove mixes with lots of remix extended versions of songs. I will soon be posting them on this blog and there will be a few more of them created some time later.

Here they are so far:


No comments: