Thursday, February 23, 2023

Here With Me - Night Chill FV

This is the first of my newly reworked Night Chill series and part of my Final Version series. The original Here With Me mix goes back about ten years and was part of a group of five mixes in my Night Chill series. This new version of the mix has Again added to the title. Here is the playlist link in Spotify.

Here With Me - Night Chill FV

  1. Here With Me (Chillin’ With The Family Mix) – Dido
  2. Daybreaker – Beth Orton
  3. Sure Thing – St. Germain
  4. Black Is The Color Of My True Love’s Hair (Jaffa Remix) – Nina Simone
  5. Unfinished Sympathy – Massive Attack
  6. Who Needs Forever (Thievery Corporation Remix) – Astrud Gilberto
  7. I Don’t Care What I Can Save You From (Royksopp Remix) – Kings of Convenience
  8. Summertime (UFO Remix) – Sarah Vaughan
  9. Destiny – Zero 7
  10. Breathe – Science Dept. and Erire
  11. Easy – Groove Armada
  12. Divine – Supreme Beings of Leisure
  13. Go – Moby
  14. Sweet Surrender (DJ Tiesto Mix) – Sarah McLachlan
  15. Where The Streets Have No Name (Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You) – Pet Shop Boys
  16. So Easy – Royksopp
  17. Do You Realize?? (Scott Hardkiss Floating in Space Mix) – The Flaming Lips

No comments: