Sunday, September 20, 2026

The Fix - MAGA Dystopia Book

The Fix: Saving America from the Corruption of a Mob-Style Government by Barbara  McQuade, 2026. I just finished reading this book earlier today. Another Trump MAGA Dystopia book. I liked that after going through the many anti-democracy corruption activities of the current fascist administration the author details some incredible activities for implementing solutions for the problems of the grift and mob behavior detailed throughout the book. 

It's like she read my mind to come up with some of the fixes like... getting rid of the electoral college, representatives based on popular vote and not winner takes all, term limits and age limits for congress and the courts... especially the supreme court, ban gerrymandering and no district changes allowed by politicians, enforcing govt corruption laws, protecting the free press, etc., etc.

I read this book in a little over a week. I'd like to read her book Attack From Within: How Disinformation Is Sabotaging America from 2024. 

No comments: