Wednesday, September 9, 2026

More Basement Cleanup

I've been doing more cleanup work in the basement. One project is the tool room. A lot of water has seeped in there and damaged the couple of shelves I put there a number of years ago. The damaged shelves were some old CD storage units that I emptied out. They contained CDs of albums I burned and then later put on my hard drives and portable drives.

One shelf that was located on the right side of the picture here I took apart and got rid of a few weeks ago. Now I got the other shelf emptied out. The shelf will go out in the trash soon. I've have it in pieces and outside. 

There is still a lot more stuff to throw out. 
I'm gathering together all of the old paint cans that were on the floor and varnish and stain cans on the shelves. There is a paint recycling day coming up and I'm registered for it.








No comments: