I was excited that they had a draft beer on the menu that has been one of my favorites over the years but I hadn't seen it anywhere on tap recently... Flower Power IPA from Ithaca Brewery. Of course I ordered one and then later another one.
reflections, ruminations, ramblings and rants on music, books, beer, politics, technology, media, family, etc, etc. from a retired old man, music collector, librarian, political observer, technology geek, veteran, history buff, beer enthusiast, sci-fi fan, obsessive mixtaper and former DJ. I've also gathered writings from the past several years posted in various social media platforms. This blog has become an editing tool for my writings and everything here is a work in progress.
Friday, September 4, 2026
Friday Night Dinner @ Coles
This evening we had dinner at Coles. We had a busy day and this is always a great way to enjoy ourselves. We usually go a little early if it's a Friday and we got there a little after 5:30 and sat at a booth in the bar area. It was crowded at the bar with a happy hour crowd and a little noisy but the dining room was crowded too. By 6 pm we got our dinner and the place was really getting crowded. A lot of people were there for a party on the 2nd floor balcony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment