Thursday, September 17, 2026

A Neighborhood Walk & Molly's Video

We were out for our usual walk around the neighborhood and we went passed our neighbor and old friend Molly's house which we often do. Occasionally she is out front and we stop and talk. This time she was out taking pictures of her house and I wanted to let her know about Tom's recent passing. She was part of that group of young families that hung out together back in the 80's and 90's. 

She was happy to see us and wanted to bring us into her home to show us something. We hadn't been there in many years. She wanted to show us her new few months old cute little puppy named Lola.

After a bit I told her about Tom. She did know a lot about his recent problems and we were not sure where she was getting the information but she wasn't surprised by the news. I showed her some photos on my phone which we had come across this week and one with her and her son along with us, Dave & Donna and Tom & Diane. She was thrilled to see it. 

She told us that she had found an old video recently that included our kids playing with her kids. She had it uploaded into a online video site. She gave me the link on the phone. I also sent her the picture to her phone.

The link to Molly's Video.

No comments: