Sunday, September 6, 2026

Leave In Silence - Reflections FV

A reworked Reflections 80's mix. I recently came across this old mix I had been putting together many years ago and never completed. It was just sitting there in my iTunes playlist area for under construction mixes. 

So today I brought it up and completed it. Most of these songs here I was playing on the turntable at the Pastime Lounge during the 1980's.

Depeche Mode in the pic.

Leave In Silence - Reflections FV

  1. Leave In Silence - Depeche Mode, 1982
  2. Hold Me Now - The Thompson Twins, 1984
  3. Leaving Me Now - Level 42, 1983
  4. Forever Young - Alphaville, 1984
  5. Everything Must Change - Paul Young, 1985
  6. Daytime Drama - Billy Idol, 1984
  7. She Loved Like Diamonds - Spandau Ballet, 1982
  8. Rattlesnakes - Lloyd Cole & The Commotions, 1984
  9. Tragedy and Mystery - China Crisis, 1983
  10. The Hurting - Tears For Fears, 1983
  11. The Cutter - Echo & The Bunnymen, 1983
  12. Now I Wonder Why - The Church, 1983
  13. Waters Part - Let's Active, 1984
  14. Baby Fall Down - T Bone Burnett, 1983
  15. Edge of Forever - Dream Academy, 1985
  16. Michael Rockefeller - Guadalcanal Diary, 1984
  17. The One Thing - INXS, 1982
  18. I Generate A Feeling - Pete Shelley, 1981
  19. Why Don't You Kill Yourself - The Only Ones, 1980
  20. Somebody Got Murdered - The Clash, 1980
  21. I Don't Remember - Peter Gabriel, 1980
  22. I Confess - The English Beat, 1982

No comments: