Saturday, April 6, 2024

New Reading Glasses

I went on Amazon and ordered some new reading glasses. They are the half size because I really need something that I can look over easily because I'm really having a problem with using any reading glasses.

However, they do make me look older. I also have now needed to have glasses in my pocket at all times. That would be one of these half glasses. I also have one sitting on the table next to my reading chair. 

I found a pair of old glasses that Becky had bought years ago that are a 1.5. I use them for working at the computer and they are always sitting nearby. I also have one of Becky's old glasses sitting next to the bed. I really do dislike reading in bed with glasses. That is something I've never had to do before. Wear glasses while in bed with a book or tablet.

In a few weeks I will be going back to the eye doctor to get another post op examination at which time they will test my eyes again. They will look at my need for reading glasses and make sure I have the proper prescription for them.

No comments: