Thursday, January 11, 2024

RSV Shot

Today I got my RSV vaccine shot which is recommended for all people over age 60. The shot protects against the respiratory syncytial virus which causes respiratory problems. The shot protects for two RST seasons. The immunization has been recommended by the CDC. Becky got her shot yesterday at CVS. I got mine today at Walgreens. I made an online appointment for the shot this morning and scheduled it after my PT session across the street. After I was done with PT I just walked over to Walgreens and got the shot within minutes of arriving there. No pain or discomfort either. I got the vaccine from Arexvy. 

Later today still no soreness in the arm. Now I did get the shot in my right arm instead of my usual vaccine left arm shot because it was my left shoulder that was recently dislocated so I opted for the other arm. So now I feel a little better about going out and doing things like maybe going to an art opening and dinner tomorrow night.

No comments: