Monday, March 7, 2022

Those School Photos

While exploring our family tree on Ancestry I came across a few of my siblings yearbook photos from different years on the site. They were not always senior photos and some of us had several pictures on the site. Me, Betsy and Tom had only one.

So I uploaded them into my Google Photos and created a collage. There really isn't any way that I know of to control the placement of photos into their auto generated collages and no matter what order I selected the photos Betsy got the big one. Maybe her photo was the largest in the original format. I don't know but there it is. The oldest sibling got the prime spot.

Mom and Mom-Mom always had our high school senior photos on the wall in the house on Evergreen Ave. Some of these photos match the ones on the wall and some are different. The photos here range from 1967 to 1979.

No comments: