Thursday, March 24, 2022

Crafted Thru Hops

We stopped in Wegman's this week and I picked up this 12 pack of IPAs from Firestone Walker, one of my favorite breweries and which also includes one of my all time favorite beers... Union Jack IPA.

The package was called Crafted Thru Hops and contained an IPA mixed pack that included Union Jack IPA, Mind Haze Double IPA, Galaxy Hazy IPA and Fly Jack IPA. 

I went into Wegman's expecting to get a self selected six pack of various beers on their special singles shelf but I was rather disappointed in their selection, There really wasn't anything there that I was interested in or had not had before. So I looked around and found this 12 pack. I also got a four pack of Fuller's London Pride and a six pack of Erdinger NA, a German weissbrau in a surprising heavy old school bottle.

No comments: