Friday, February 4, 2022

The Plow Came Down

Today a front loader and truck came down our block of Crescent between Jewett and Russell while I was cleaning off our car. They proceeded to very thoroughly plow the middle and no-parking side of the street and put the snow into the truck. I was surprisingly shocked. 

After the plow came down the street a couple of times I started clearing the blocked driveway. The plow driver stopped in front of my house and told me he would continue plowing the street a few more times and then he would clear my driveway for me. He plowed down the street several more times and each time dumped the snow into the truck. When they were done he came back and cleared out my driveway. In the years I’ve been in Buffalo this has never happened before and I wasn’t the only one who had their driveway cleared by them. Maybe they were contracted by the city. Several other neighbors were on the street and we thanked them. 

There has been a lot of complaining about the snow plowing this winter.

The first photo is the street and driveway after the plow came through. The second photo a little before they came down the street.



No comments: