Thursday, June 17, 2021

First WOW

Last night Becky and I attended a Parkside Wine on Wednesday. It was the first one in well over a year since they were all cancelled last year because of the pandemic. I counted about 30 people there and we had a wonderful time talking with people in a group where we hadn't been able to do in so many months.

This WOW was just down the street and the weather was perfect. Breezy with no bugs too. Everyone was just happy to be all hanging out together again. It was a smaller crowd than usual but that is to be expected given the circumstances and the lack of promotion for this event.

It was also very weird for me that this was the second event for me on the same day. A few hours before the WOW I was downtown at the Central Library for a retirement Meet and Greet.

No comments: