Tuesday, December 22, 2020

New Laptops for Christmas

Becky and I decided to do something special for ourselves this Christmas and get ourselves a couple of new laptops. Both of our laptops were well over ten years old. We had been planning to go to Italy this year and had a trip laid out to Rome and northern Italy before the pandemic struck the world. Fortunately we hadn't invested any money in the trip yet.

We've both been spending a lot of time during this past year of the pandemic on our computers. They have kept us busy and provided us with a window on the world that we've not been able to participate in the way we had been especially since we've been retired.

So instead of traveling we took the money set aside for the trip and bought our new laptops for Christmas. I have my set up but Becky is waiting until after Christmas to get hers up and running.

I'm enjoying my new laptop although is taking me a little time getting used to the slightly different feel of the keyboard and keypad.

I also got a new portable drive to go with it and have ordered a wireless mouse.




No comments: