Thursday, October 29, 2020

45 Years

 

Becky and I have been together 45 years. We started going out together in the fall of 1975 and a year later we were living together on Seymour Street in the Germantown section of Philadelphia in the house my mother and grandmother grew up in.

This picture was taken in the spring of 1976 while visiting Niagara Falls during my first trip to Buffalo. I'm wearing my old Navy peacoat.

I posted this picture on Facebook on October 29, 2015 for our forty years together. Five years ago. A lot has happened during those five years. We both retired from our jobs. We both went on Social Security and Medicare. We traveled a couple of times to Europe. We had a couple of wonderful grandchildren and now another one is on the way. And of course now we're living through a global pandemic made worse by an incompetent madman in the White House running for reelection. 


No comments: