Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Tribes of Europa

I was browsing around in Netflix a few days ago and came across this 2021 German Sci-Fi television series about future dystopian tribal warring societies in 
a post apocalyptic Europe. I can't resist science fiction shows. It was actually very well done and grabbed my attention over the course of six episodes. I ended up watching the series in less than a week.

The series ends with multiple cliff hangers and there doesn't seem to be any plans for a second season. I really don't know why. The show was good but maybe the Europeans had their fill of dystopia during the recent pandemic years. The show has received good reviews and ratings on several movie/tv series sites.

There are plans for a season 2 but so far it has not been renewed for Netflix.

No comments: