Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Spirit in the Night - On Stage

This is another mix of live music I put together for our Wine on Wednesday neighborhood gathering in our backyard tonight. This was a fun mix to put together and I'm looking forward to playing it for people. For me too. Lots of my favorites live cuts from over the years.

BTW, I was at the concert at the Tower Theater in 1975 when this photo was taken.

  1. Bruce Springsteen - Spirit in the Night
  2. The Band - The Weight
  3. George Harrison - Something
  4. Bob Marley & The Wailers - No Woman, No Cry
  5. Earth, Wind & Fire - Sun Goddess
  6. Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) 
  7. Roxy Music - Avalon
  8. Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet
  9. Squeeze - Tempted 
  10. R.E.M. - Losing My Religion 
  11. Chris Isaak - Wicked Game 
  12. Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U

No comments: