Monday, July 25, 2022

Back in the Backyard Room Again

I'm back in the backyard sunroom again sitting at the table with my laptop, writing and listening to music in the evening. Over the past several weeks it has just been too hot to sit out there the way I've been enjoying that space over the past several years. It's a little past 8pm and the outside temperature is 72 and inside the room is 79 but with a cool breeze coming through the screened windows. Very comfortable. I really missed being out here. It was just too hot last week and the week before we were in Long Lake for vacation. Before that we had another very hot week plus I had several weeks when I wasn't feeling very well and not doing a lot of writing. I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time back out here.

I do have a fan for the room and I will be using it during the coming weeks. I know it is going to be hot in August again. 

Now I have spent some time in the backyard in recent weeks sitting in a chair reading and listening to music on my portable speaker but I just wasn't spending any time in the sunroom because of the heat. Most days it was in the high 90's in that room.

I'm so glad to be sitting here again this evening as the sun goes down and the yard is full of bird sounds. 

No comments: