Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Who is Erin Carter? - TV Show

I was scanning through some Netflix shows recently and came across this thriller series about an British ex-undercover agent trying to protect herself and her family after being discovered following a robbery incident. What attracted me to the series is that it takes place in Barcelona. There were seven episodes in this UK series and I watched them in a little over a week. 

The show was entertaining and had lots of plot twists. The ex-agent was living as a schoolteacher in Barcelona. During the armed robbery in a grocery store that threatens her family she exhibits highly skilled fighting skills that raises questions about her identity and past that further endangers the people around her.

The story and the pacing kept me coming back and I enjoyed the series. It ended with the possible continuation of a second season. 

No comments: