Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Glass of Beer - Green Heart

Over the past couple of days we have been getting the house ready for the Thanksgiving holiday visit of Katie, Todd and the kids. Now this evening we are all done cleaning rooms and putting things away, etc. and time to relax a little. I just poured myself a glass of beer from the Resurgence Brewing 12 pack that Becky got me earlier this week. I'm enjoying a Green Heart New England Hazy IPA. This is my first time having this beer and it is delicious. 

I'm also toasting our new granddaughter who is scheduled for delivery early next week. Sean called Becky earlier today and announced that the baby's name will be Autumn Catherine Emery. A beautiful name and we are so excited.

I was also just upstairs getting a book off the shelf. I wanted to read some of the short stories of Irish myth that I occasionally look at. Then I found the box of multiplication flash cards on the shelf near the book. I never knew we had them. It's really interesting to come up with these cards because a few days ago our seven year old grandson Henry announced on his Christmas wish list that he wanted to learn multiplication and division. Wow, what a kid. He loves his various Pokemon cards and some other trading cards. I wonder what he will think when I give him these multiplication cards tomorrow.

No comments: