Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Walking On A Wire - Songs 1982 FV

Another mix of songs from albums in my collection released in 1982. Some hits, deep cuts and favorites.

Enjoyed putting this together.

Richard and Linda Thompson in the pic.



Walking On A Wire - Songs 1982 FV

  1. Walking On A Wire - Richard & Linda Thompson
  2. Come Back To Me - X
  3. Beyond Belief - Elvis Costello
  4. Chinese Cafe / Unchained Melody - Joni Mitchell
  5. Avalon - Roxy Music
  6. One On One - Hall & Oates
  7. I Keep Forgettin' (Every Time You're Near) - Michael McDonald
  8. Valerie - Steve Winwood
  9. Take The L - The Motels
  10. Save It For Later - The English Beat
  11. Working Girl - The Members
  12. Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
  13. Cynical Girl - Marshall Crenshaw
  14. Hold On Tight - T Bone Burnette
  15. I Look For Love - John Hiatt
  16. It Hasn't Happened Yet - Rosanne Cash
  17. Island of Lost Souls - Blondie
  18. Gardening At Night - R.E.M.
  19. Dream Away - George Harrison
  20. Losing True - The Roches
  21. Lost Weekend - Wall Of Voodoo
  22. Tell Me When It's Over - The Dream Syndicate

No comments: