Thursday, September 26, 2024

Dinner at Trattoria Aroma

We had an amazing dinner tonight at Trattoria Aroma. It was part of Becky's birthday series of dinners. We started off sharing an Insalata Caesar with those wonderful anchovies. It was great. I ordered the Pappardelle Bolognese with that homemade pasta, an old favorite that I've had there a few times over the years. Becky ordered the Carne Amante pizza. We had asked for a couple of extra plates so that we could share our entrees. I loved that pizza and Becky really enjoyed some of that Bolognese. For desert we had one of their wonderful homemade cannoli. So good.

I had a nice glass of Toscana Rosso and Becky had a glass of Soave Classico. I followed up my red wine with a draft pint of Peroni. Nice.

Everything about our night out at Trattoria Aroma was wonderful. Great service, not too crowded, a beautiful night, good nearby parking. Overall a great night.

No comments: