Friday, June 28, 2024

Debate Disaster

Within moments of turning on the debate I was shocked to see that it was already a disaster for Biden. He was pathetic. 

I initially put it on my laptop to view because Becky was in the front room with the kids and they were watching something on the TV. I had to put on my headphones and crank the volume up to maximum to hear Biden as he mumbled and stared off into space with a weird look on his face. Trump just smirked and rambled on with lies. It was awful. Then I took off the headphones and let the sound play through the laptop speakers. It wasn't sounding good. Then I went into the front room and saw that Becky had CNN on the television. She was already in shock too with Biden's performance.

I immediately was thinking that Biden was done with running for president again. There was no way he could continue and that was ten minutes into the debate. It never really got better. It was shockingly sad.

It was also a very bad night for CNN. The moderators were also pathetic and did not fact check Trump at all during the debate. They let him not answer their questions and let him tell repeated and obvious lies over and over again. They looked like rank amateurs. 

No comments: