Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Tears On My Pillow - Covers FV

Another covers mix. This time a collection of mostly slow love songs. This is a relatively new covers mix and I put it together sometime over the past couple of years. It does have a nice feel to it.

It's an hour and a half long and part of my Final Versions series.


Tears On My Pillow - Covers FV

  1. Tears On My Pillow – Aaron Neville (Little Anthony & The Imperials)
  2. You’re Lost That Lovin’ Feeling – Hall & Oates (Righteous Brothers)
  3. Natural High – Joan Osborne (Bloodstone)
  4. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) – Michael McDonald (Stevie Wonder)
  5. Me & Mr. Jones – Amy Winehouse (Billy Paul)
  6. Love is a Hurtin’ Thing – The Temptations 9 (Lou Rawls)
  7. O-O-H Child – Angie Stone (Five Stairsteps)
  8. Oh Me Oh My (I’m a Fool For You) – Ronnie Spector (Aretha Franklin)
  9. I Shall Be Released – Nina Simone (Bob Dylan)
  10. He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother – The Persuasions (Neil Diamond)
  11. You Really Got A Hold On Me – She & Him (Smokey Robinson & The Miracles)
  12. Time After Time – Tuck & Patti (Cyndi Lauper)
  13. A Whiter Shade of Pale – Annie Lennox (Procol Harum)
  14. Fire and Rain – The Isley Brothers (James Taylor)
  15. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman – Aretha Franklin (Carole King)
  16. You’ve Got A Friend – Labelle (Carole King)
  17. Hurt So Bad – Alicia Keys (Little Anthony & The Imperials)
  18. You Don’t Own Me – Joan Jett (Lesley Gore)
  19. Go Now – Lulu (The Moody Blues)
  20. How Can I Be Sure – Dusty Springfield (The Rascals)
  21. Walk Away Renee – The Four Tops (The Left Banke)
  22. I Can’t Get Next To You – Al Green (The Temptations)
  23. Let’s Get It On – Ken Boothe (Marvin Gaye)
  24. The Dark End of the Street – Linda Ronstadt (James Carr)

No comments: