Wednesday, May 3, 2023

I Can See For Miles - Covers FV

I Can See For Miles... another Covers mix in my Final Versions series. Lots of good stuff here.

Here is a link to the Spotify playlist.




I Can See For Miles - Covers FV

  1. I Can See For Miles – Petra Haden (The Who)
  2. Femme Fatale – Tom Tom Club (Velvet Underground)
  3. Paly With Fire – Cobra Verde (The Rolling Stones)
  4. Love Will Tear Us Apart – Alabama 3 (Joy Division)
  5. More Than This – Lucy Kaplansky (Roxy Music)
  6. Sweet Jane – Cowboy Junkies (Velvet Underground)
  7. Every Grain of Sand – Giant Sand (Bob Dylan)
  8. Willin’ – Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs (Little Feat)
  9. One – Johnny Cash (U2)
  10. Love – Beck (John Lennon)
  11. Ain’t No Way – Beth Hart (Aretha Franklin)
  12. Blue – Cat Power (Joni Mitchell)
  13. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) – Ane Brun (Arcade Fire)
  14. Between The Bars – The Civil Wars (Elliott Smith)
  15. Knives Out – The Flaming Lips (Radiohead)
  16. Some Velvet Morning – The Webb Brothers (Lee Hazlewood & Nancy Sinatra)
  17. End of the World – Anika (Brenda Lee)
  18. Song to the Siren – Bryan Ferry (Tim Buckley)
  19. Losing My Religion – Applewood Road (R.E.M.)
  20. I Melt With You – Nouvelle Vague (Modern English)
  21. Easy To Be Hard – Golden Smog (Three Dog Night) (Hair)
  22. Dead Flowers – Whitey Morgan (The Rolling Stones)

No comments: