Tuesday, May 2, 2023

It's Four In The Morning Again - Late Night FV

A little over a dozen years ago I posted this mix as an example of my looking for the perfect mix. It wasn't then and in subsequent postings and it still isn't now but it is a good mix. I have kept the image for the mix over the years. This mix has been part of my Late Night series.

Today I reworked it again as part of my so called Final Versions series of mixes. My latest efforts and my supposedly last efforts. All of these mixes are a little over an hour and a half long.

The opening fifteen songs of the mix have remained the same except for the Neil Young song which I replaced with a different song from the same album. The last seven songs come from a couple of different old mixes.

It's Four In The Morning Again - Late Night FV

  1. Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen
  2. Pink Moon - Nick Drake
  3. Waltz #2 - Elliott Smith
  4. Five String Serenade - Mazzy Star
  5. Nightswimming - R.E.M.
  6. Crown of Love - Arcade Fire
  7. Blonde on Blonde - Nada Surf
  8. New Slang - The Shins
  9. The Funeral - Band of Horses
  10. The Way That He Sings - My Morning Jacket
  11. I Believe In You - Neil Young
  12. Perfect Day - Lou Reed
  13. Song To The Siren - Tim Buckley
  14. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
  15. The Golden Age - Beck
  16. Tiger Mountain Peasant Song - Fleet Foxes
  17. In The Aeroplane Over The Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
  18. Knife - Grizzly Bear
  19. Sunday Noises - Califone
  20. Don't You Know - The Sleepy Jackson
  21. Exit Music (For a Film) - Radiohead
Here is the mix on Spotify but of course without the Neil Young song.

No comments: