Sunday, January 29, 2023

Eagles to the Super Bowl

Earlier today I watched the Philadelphia Eagles significantly trounce the San Francisco 49ers 31 - 7 to win the NFL Conference Championship and earn a place in this year's Super Bowl. I had really been hoping that there would be an Eagles vs Bills Super Bowl this year but the Bills collapse last week killed that notion. So tonight I watched some of the Bengals vs Chiefs game and initially I really didn't care which team got in but as I was watching I got very annoyed by the Chief's fans doing their Indian chants which is obnoxiously racists and in bad taste. So... I would really like to see the Cincinnati beat Kansas City. But they didn't. It was a close game but the final score was Chiefs 23 Bengals 21. Eagles and Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

No comments: