Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Legoland Bug

The grandkids got sick with a stomach virus this week following an afternoon play outing and lunch with friends at Legoland.

They got what we used to call the 24 hour virus. It was usually one day of very intense stomach illness with lots of vomiting. I got it a lot when I was a kid and I was usually home from school for one day. 

This is what happened to the grandkids too. Henry described it as "the worst day of my life". He was throwing up all through the night and Katie said they had to change the sheets on his bed three times. I told him about the time when me and my brother Tom took turns throwing up in our shared bed one night when we were about his age.

Clara was also sick for a day and then Violet but not as bad as Henry. The adults got some of that stomach virus too. It just passed through the house. Everyone is better now.

No comments: