Thursday, December 8, 2022

Coughing Again

So I started coughing again. And a runny nose and congestion again.  It has been a few months but I'm sick again. Back to taking cough syrup. 

Late yesterday afternoon I felt those familiar symptoms again and we had 6:30 pm reservations for dinner at Tappo downtown and plans to stop by Big Ditch Brewery across the street. By about 4:30 I called the restaurant and sadly canceled our reservations. 

By around 7 pm I was hacking and sniffling. I was in no shape to be sitting in a restaurant around other people. We were looking forward to having a nice dinner at Tappo again which is one of our favorite restaurants. I told the person on the phone that we would make reservations again for next week.

Since we are still somewhat living in a pandemic bubble my immune system is still compromised for not being regularly exposed to people with colds. I just seem to be very susceptible these days.

So I felt better today but have been doing my meds. In the evening I started coughing and sniffling again so I'm going to bed early.

No comments: